WALLSTREETFIGHTER
WALLSTREETFIGHTER, Attorney
Experience:  14 years experience in representing clients, current member of legalshield, legal club of america, NYSUT and UFT attorney
16356563

I feel i have been decriminated against for a job because i

Customer Question

Hi, My name is ***** ***** i feel i have been decriminated against for a job because i am a muslim, some years ago i applyed for work with energy nuclear power and was tested for one week as a result i passed all there test and they denied me access to work. none the less, i applied agin this mouth for work and before i could finish all my tests they called me in the office and gave this letter stating "failure to meet psychological requirements" what ever that means i don't know, i strongly believe that i am a sane person with good sound judgment. please respond i have10 days in order to appeal, thank you Muhammad Abdurrazzak
JA: Because employment law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: Muhammad Abdurrazzak Contact info***@******.*** Phone(###) ###-####
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: no
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: the first time i applied for work they gave no answer
Expert:  WALLSTREETFIGHTER replied 10 months ago.

You should draft an appeal and submit a psychological review as evidence, if they deny you afterwards, you should consider filing an EEOC complaint for discrimination based upon your religion,

You can file the complaint online through the EEOC website, they are the agency that handles workplace discrimination matters, they will investigate the matter, and could bring a lawsuit against the employer on your behalf.

Good luck, and if satisfied with our service please provide us with positive feedback thank you so we can receive payment