How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ray Your Own Question
Ray, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 40993
Experience:  30 years in civil, probate, real estate, elder law
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Ray is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Corporate law question. I have a CT S Corp, and I am

Customer Question

Corporate law question. I have a CT S Corp, and I am registering it in AZ, as I will have new employees there. My name is ***** ***** use in Arizona, so I need to file a for a fictitious name. How do I choose a name ? I asked AZ corp commission and they will not assist, except pointing me to a link that seems to say I have to have the INC. designation in the name. So, if my corp name is Wagner & Associates, Inc. in Connecticut, can I do:
Wagner & Associates Arizona, Inc. ? Is it correct that I keep the Inc. designation in a fictitious name, that's not my real corp ?? The person on the phone said the INC. has to be at the end when used. I was going to do: Wagner & Associates, Inc Arizona, but they seemed to think it would get rejected if the word Arizona was after the Inc.
Submitted: 9 months ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Ray replied 9 months ago.

Hi and welcome to JA. Ray here to help you today.Please bear with me a few moments while I review your question and respond.

Expert:  Ray replied 9 months ago.

Here are the forms to register it as a foreign corporation, look to 3.3 to use the fictitious name..Wagner & Associates Arizona, Inc would be perfectly fine way to do so.

Expert:  Ray replied 9 months ago.

Related Legal Questions