How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ray Your Own Question
Ray, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 42283
Experience:  30 years in civil, probate, real estate, elder law
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Ray is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I manage a Nevada LLC in Las Vegas. 8 months ago, I placed a

This answer was rated:

I manage a Nevada LLC in Las Vegas.
8 months ago, I placed a significant amount in escrow with a Michigan escrow agent as part of the procedure to lease a Stand-by Letter of Credit from a Isle of Man registered firm which is represented by its director whgo is a resident of Michigan.
I have been misled by the aforesaid for all this time and this has caused me business losses and loss of reputation. The issue seems to be of criminal character. There is also another individual connected with this transaction who was a Las Vegas resident.'I am still in contact with these individuals. However, I would like to know where I should file a complaint.
I have been told of a New York Bank and a business celebrity who are also involved in this transaction.

Hi and welcome to JA. Ray here to help you today.Please bear with me a few moments while I review your question and respond.

I would file here in Michigan as it would be regulated there.,5269,7-303-12902_12907---,00.html

It would also be possible to sue this person in Michigan as well if they reside there.You would need Michigan lawyer to send demand and sue if unresolved.

Lawyer for you here if you want to sue.

Lawyer Referral Service—(800)(###) ###-####/p>

I appreciate the chance to help you today.Please let me know if you have more follow up.Thanks again.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I would like to sue. Please send me your firm's credentials

I am not allowed clients foo site here under terms of service, use lawyer referral above.Thanks again and the best to you.

Ray and 2 other Legal Specialists are ready to help you