Ask a Lawyer and Get Answers to Your Legal Questions

I want to overturn a guardian ship. The my son an daughter

Customer Question
have on My Husband of...
I want to overturn a guardian ship. The my son an daughter have on My Husband of 43 yes. Workmanship is involved. The woman pulls the strings kids jump. My Carey was rehabfor a yr.
Come home for 10 days .I sent him to hospital. Of course I gave alitte water or so Pepsi. Wrong thing to do. He was coming home says the hospital.
Workmanship lady. Said I didn't get a another chance.so the kids listen ed to her. All My Carey Wants is to Come Home Please Help Me
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Legal
10/15/2016
Lawyer: Dwayne B., Attorney replied 1 year ago
Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Attorney

Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today.

Is there a specific question with which I could assist?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I want workman's comp to settle and I want my kids to be on my side and bring my husband back home because they think I was trying to kill when he had to go to hospital and I wasn't we've been married 43 years please help me thank you

I understand your facts, I just need to know what question you have?

Or are you trying to hire a lawyer to represent you? (which we don't do here)

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Sure I am on disability and now my daughter is in charge of workman's comp money my money and my husband's so I figure $9 is kind of high for me so I still would like somebody to tell me help me out thank you

To tell you what? There's no question showing anywhere.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
If I call you you will please help me right you know $60 is a lot of money to me okay

I'm sorry, I don't do telephone calls. I am going to have to opt out and let another expert try and assist you.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
L Lord bless you sir I hope I didn't hurt your feelings I just need help thank you very much bye
Lawyer: Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law replied 1 year ago
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law

Hello: A different Professional here.

I am sorry to read about your difficulties.

If your son and daughter have Guardianship of their father, your husband and you need this Guardianship to end, then you need to go to the same Court where they obtained the Guardianship and file Motion to Terminate the Guardianship. You would tell the Court your reason for asking the Court to terminate the Guardianship and let your husband com back home to you.

You can obtain Guardianship forms at the Courthouse in the Clerk's office. However, it would be prudent to get an Attorney who handles family law and guardianship cases to assist you with this Motion. You may check the local legal services or your bar association for pro bono (free legal) representation. You can use this link to start your search for free legal services.

Goodluck with your case,

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
The thing is I have been consulting
2 lawyer s but thy call.the lkids
Then war Start's again

Thank you for the information.

If you do not have any additional question, kindly take a minute to give a 5-star rating to my response so that I can receive proper credit for addressing your concerns. There is no additional cost to you for giving a 5-star rating.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Today is Monday have not had a chance to file
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law