How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Phillips Esq. Your Own Question
Phillips Esq.
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 19134
Experience:  B.A.; M.B.A.; J.D.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Phillips Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I want to overturn a guardian ship. The my son an daughter

Customer Question

I want to overturn a guardian ship. The my son an daughter have on My Husband of 43 yes. Workmanship is involved. The woman pulls the strings kids jump. My Carey was rehabfor a yr.
Come home for 10 days .I sent him to hospital. Of course I gave alitte water or so Pepsi. Wrong thing to do. He was coming home says the hospital.
Workmanship lady. Said I didn't get a another the kids listen ed to her. All My Carey Wants is to Come Home Please Help Me
Submitted: 9 months ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 9 months ago.

Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today.

Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 9 months ago.

Is there a specific question with which I could assist?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I want workman's comp to settle and I want my kids to be on my side and bring my husband back home because they think I was trying to kill when he had to go to hospital and I wasn't we've been married 43 years please help me thank you
Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 9 months ago.

I understand your facts, I just need to know what question you have?

Or are you trying to hire a lawyer to represent you? (which we don't do here)

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Sure I am on disability and now my daughter is in charge of workman's comp money my money and my husband's so I figure $9 is kind of high for me so I still would like somebody to tell me help me out thank you
Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 9 months ago.

To tell you what? There's no question showing anywhere.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
If I call you you will please help me right you know $60 is a lot of money to me okay
Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 9 months ago.

I'm sorry, I don't do telephone calls. I am going to have to opt out and let another expert try and assist you.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
L Lord bless you sir I hope I didn't hurt your feelings I just need help thank you very much bye
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 9 months ago.

Hello: A different Professional here.

I am sorry to read about your difficulties.

If your son and daughter have Guardianship of their father, your husband and you need this Guardianship to end, then you need to go to the same Court where they obtained the Guardianship and file Motion to Terminate the Guardianship. You would tell the Court your reason for asking the Court to terminate the Guardianship and let your husband com back home to you.

You can obtain Guardianship forms at the Courthouse in the Clerk's office. However, it would be prudent to get an Attorney who handles family law and guardianship cases to assist you with this Motion. You may check the local legal services or your bar association for pro bono (free legal) representation. You can use this link to start your search for free legal services.

Goodluck with your case,

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
The thing is I have been consulting
2 lawyer s but thy call.the lkids
Then war Start's again
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 9 months ago.

Thank you for the information.

If you do not have any additional question, kindly take a minute to give a 5-star rating to my response so that I can receive proper credit for addressing your concerns. There is no additional cost to you for giving a 5-star rating.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Today is Monday have not had a chance to file