How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 8775
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have been beaten an abused. I do not have the right to

Customer Question

I have been beaten an abused. I do not have the right to consent. Doctors have no scientific or medical validity, no X-rays, no brain scans, chemical imbalance test to prove I have a mental disorder. the Doctors diagnoses are completely subjective. and explain any possible side effects of the recommended treatments. I was taken to probate court, the baker act says I was to have Neuropsychological evaluation in 5 days. I did not have to be locked up be cause I did not hurt anyone or myself. I was locked up any way held for 40 days. When brought to court there was no Neuropsychological evaluation I had been drug with out consent, had been held down and drug. I am drug free now head is getting clear, they want to drug me again, I am 65 come under new laws. elder justice act, I have more information, I need help some people who staff me say I am getting better, do not know what to do, have been colehursed. need help.
Submitted: 11 months ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 11 months ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
We cannot actually represent you, it is against state law I am afraid. Also, under the Elder Justice Act, you have a right to seek protection from abuse from the state department of social services Adult Protection Unit.
What is your specific question for us?