How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 8775
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My son had a baby with a married lady, the lady is devorsed

Customer Question

HI my son had a baby with a married lady, the lady is devorsed now, this lady cheated on him 3 weeks after having the baby my son kicked her out, they just seen child when each had time split it, she has a man in bozeman Mt she goes to Seattle to se her dad (her mon live in GreatFalls Mt.) she has a boyfreid in Seattle we are exstreanly worried that
Jats little girl will be in danger of be molested or harmrd in manyways. this girl promised my son thst she would not move the child to seattle , anyway she said she was, they went to mediation and myson did not agree with the parenting plan which was he comes to seattle one wekend a month Which means he would have to take dayes off, take plane, oy by gas to drive , get motel, have minimal time together. it would cost apox $1500.00 a month noaverage worker could aford this. the money could be going twords the childs future. my son has already started a collage fund for her. my son spends every sec he can withn this baby girl. After the woman was cough lying many times in mediatin. and jay hasd full costody at the time and baby has my sons last name. these jr judges appointrd just learning judges gave the lady the right to take baby to sesttle my sons layer was in shack, i was i shock this is not looking out for the childs well being. my son has been crying for days now and cant stop he is exsteamly cocerned and very worried about his little girl, and somare we we feel she is in great danger and feel the court is not looking out for the choldmfuture and well being. what can we do to stop this unjustice. please help please. it literaly desatroyedmmy sons life and allour lives . She is a lyer, cheater, with many men in and out of her life this child is in danger i can see it. please help.
Submitted: 9 months ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 9 months ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
Did your son's lawyer file an appeal of the custody determination?
Did your son present actual evidence that the child would be in danger if allowed to leave Seattle with the mother?
What was the reason they changed custody when your son had custody the whole time?
What is your specific question for us regarding the matter?