How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 8775
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Companys holding my deceased husbands trust accounts of

Customer Question

Companys holding my deceased husbands trust accounts of which
JA: Since estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: I have an amended trust document amended in Texas, originating in Boston. Finance companys want a court order stating I am trustee because
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: someone else is stating that they are tustee
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I am in In Las Vegas , Nv
Submitted: 9 months ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  legalgems replied 9 months ago.

Hello! I will be reviewing your question and posting a response momentarily; if you have any follow up questions please respond here. Thanks!

Expert:  legalgems replied 9 months ago.

My sympathies for your loss, especially compounded with the legal issue. What is your exact question please?