How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 8775
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I had a car accident5/20 1992 and the lawyer of the other

Customer Question

I had a car accident5/20 1992 and the lawyer of the other person placed a judgment on my license and it states that the attorney for the plaintiff did send a true and correct copy of the writ of summons to defendant by certified mail on june 29, 2005 and it came back returned. I did not live at that address and had the attorney actually looked for me he would have seen through the courts that my home was in foreclose and I had in fact sold the property in April of 2005 and did complete a address change with the post office in that county, I would like to file an Improper service grounds to have it dismissed and the accident was not my fault
JA: Since laws vary from place to place, what state is this in? And has any paperwork been filed?
Customer: Pa and yes papers have been filed
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: I have a judgment against my licensed did you read what I sent?
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 11 months ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  LegalKnowledge replied 11 months ago.

Hi! I will be the professional that will be helping you today. I look forward to providing you with information to help with your question and concern

Expert:  LegalKnowledge replied 11 months ago.

How long ago did you find out and learn of this?