Ask a Lawyer and Get Answers to Your Legal Questions

Well i have been wearing a scram bracelet for almost 3

Customer Question
months back at the end...
well i have been wearing a scram bracelet for almost 3 months back at the end of august i had a problem and need some help
JA: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: new york
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: well my attorney just was notified of it
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: yes that I'm pretty nervous, and scared especially since i know what caused the issue and it wasn't due to drinking
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Legal
10/14/2016
Lawyer: ScottyMacEsq, Attorney replied 1 year ago
ScottyMacEsq, Attorney

Thank you for using JustAnswer.

I'm sorry to hear about your situation. What is your specific question?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I have been wearing an ankle bracelet since July 20th. I have been very Dilligent as to not eat drink or bathe with any alcohol based products. However back on August 27th my wife and had family over for my birthday. We had food catered which needed to be heated via sterno. When I went an opened one of the cans some of it spilled on my hand causing an alert. The company who provided me with the bracelet took a statement from me as to what transpired. I told them yet they documented this as I drank which I for sure know wasn't the case.On my birthday which was August 29th I went to my doctor and had a urine analysis done and it came back negative for alcohol. I want to know is it possible to have this incident proven that I was not in fact drinking

Apologies for the delay. I did not see that you had replied (some bug in the system). Do you have witnesses that would be able to corroborate your explanation of Sterno?

Tina, Lawyer