Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

I am srini, I have just wrote some question and paid money,

Customer Question

Hi I am srini
JA: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: I have just wrote some question and paid money
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: MN
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Did not get any confirmation on the page that I will get response from layer
Expert:  legalgems replied 9 months ago.

Hello! I will be reviewing your question and posting a response momentarily; if you have any follow up questions please respond here. Thanks!

Hi; what is your question please?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Dimitry Alexander Kaplun
My H1B amendment with the Client CC through my Employer AA and Prime vendor BB is denied,
my original H1B and I-94 from Employer AA
which i got when i am working for Client ZZ are still valid through 2018.What are my best options in this scenario?1. Proceed with Motion to Re-open (MTR)?2. Proceed with fresh amendment with the same client CC?3. Proceed with new amendment to work for new client NN through same employer AA?4. Proceed with new H1B from Prime vender BB with the same client CC?or any other better alternative?If i go with option 1, can i still continue to work for Client CC while MTR is under process and what is my situation if i my appeal gets denied?if i go with option 2, what are the chances of approval? and will i be out of status in this scenario?if i go with option 3, will i be out of status for the period of time until i found new client NN? and will the work i have done so far at the client CC is considered as unauthorized?if i go with option 4, what are the chances are approval, since the client CC and prime vendor BB remains the same?Please kindly help me, Thanks in advance.

I'm sorry - my computer is having technical problems and will not let me access the pages I need to get you this information. I will opt out so another can assist you; please don't respond to this as it will delay the other contributor from accessing this page.

thank you.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
One More thing , Do i need to stop working right way from client CC .Yesterday only I saw the amendment denial in USCIS site
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Hi , Can you please help to get the answers ?
I did not get response yet