How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 8775
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I want to assure that I Fill Out My at-issue, certificat Of

Customer Question

I want to assure that I Fill Out My at-issue, certificat Of readiness CI-120 correctly For Monterey County
JA: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: California
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: Yes. We both Showed up for Court in April. Our next court date is in November 2016. The court representative asked that one of us(she said it didn't matter which one of us) file an at-issue before the November court date. Since I'm the petitioner I volunteered to file it
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Noi think that is it.
Submitted: 10 months ago.
Category: Legal
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Wait I forgot I won't have cell service until after 5, so a email will be fine I guess.
Expert:  socrateaser replied 10 months ago.


I am a member of the State Bar of California, the Bar of the U.S. District Court for the Central District of California (San Luis Obispo, Santa Barbara, Ventura, Los Angeles, Orange, San Bernardino, Riverside Counties), and the California and National Associations of Realtors.

I will be happy to assist you in filling out the CI-120 At-Issue Memorandum. However, I can only do this as part of a premium services offer, because what you are requesting is a bona fide legal service. I will send you the offer and you can accept or decline at your discretion.

Thanks for using Justanswer!