How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 8775
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Second opinion] - I need help....I cannot afford an attorney

Customer Question

Second opinion] - I need help....I cannot afford an attorney and I have been dealing with a crappy ex husband for some time. It has to do with medical expenses and child support that he wont pay and other things..I feel like I am being railroaded by his attorney and don't know what to do
JA: When we are ready I'll take you to the appropriate web page.
Customer: I just sent it did you get it
JA: Because family law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: north dakota
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: several things
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I have a motion deadline that needs to be filed in 14 days so I need help
Submitted: 9 months ago.
Category: Legal
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I need to speak with someone that knows north Dakota law
Expert:  Maverick replied 9 months ago.

Welcome to Just Answer! My name is***** give me a few minutes to review, analyze and/or research your inquiry and I will be back.

Expert:  Maverick replied 9 months ago.

Have you filed a motion to enforce the child support order already?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
this is not about child support it is about a motion, I will be leaving in 10 minutes from work and wont be able to reply until late tonight
Expert:  Maverick replied 9 months ago.

Okay, I will opt out and let another expert try to assist you as I will be signed off by then....

Expert:  Stacy Adkins replied 9 months ago.

Hi, I'm Stacy. I'll be happy to assist you if you still need an answer. Can you clarify what help you need in regard to the motion?