Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

My son has been falsely accused of sodomy/ rape of mother

Customer Question

my son has been falsely accused of sodomy/ rape of mother and daughter. I have the deposition from the crt hse and there was no DNA, the detective even stated in the document that he was not experienced and that there was no dna, the cops went to the crime scene 4 days LATER, the mother/ daughter brought the evidence to the cops which was already contaminated( in deposition.) family members stated my son wasn't there. my son was seen on camera 6 miles away from the scene of crime. 19 yrs for this. 6 yrs already in.
JA: Since laws vary from place to place, what state is this in? And when did this happen?
Customer: Kentucky. Mayfield Kentucky. this is a commonwealth state. this happened MAY 24TH 2011.
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: EACH TIME MY SON REQUESTS, IT'S ALWAYS DENIED. DENIED. DENIED.
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: HIS APPOINTED ATTY WAS MR. IRWIN WHICH MY SON KNEW HE HAD NO GOOD EFFECTIVE COUNSEL. MR IRWIN SUGGESTED 19 YRS. THE JUDGE SAID 15 YRS BEFORE MY SON EVEN SAID NOT QUILTY.
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 9 months ago.

Hi, My name is***** am an attorney with over 16 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.

I am sorry for this dilemma. But not sure I understand your specific question. Do you have a question regarding this?