How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 8775
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I would like to know what I can do when I lived with two

Customer Question

JA: Hi. How can we be of help?
Customer: I would like to know what I can do when I lived with two other roommates in 2011 and we all abandoned the apartment leaving a money owed statement of $6700. I need to buy a home and the lender is hitting me with 5% on that amount and its preventing me. And they are not cooperation to pay their 1/3rd of the balance. What can I do
JA: Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: Arizona
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: Yes collections and they won't settle for anything less than the exact amount owed
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: No thank you
Submitted: 9 months ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  LegalKnowledge replied 9 months ago.

Hi! I will be the professional that will be helping you today. I look forward to providing you with information to help with your question and concern

Expert:  LegalKnowledge replied 9 months ago.

Can you share with me a little more about the 5% the lender is adding?