Ask a Lawyer and Get Answers to Your Legal Questions

Can I find a legal assistant or an attorney to file a

request for order to dismiss...
Can I find a legal assistant or an attorney to file a request for order to dismiss a restraining order in the Sacramento area?
10/13/2016
socrateaser, Lawyer

I am a member of the State Bar of California, the Bar of the U.S. District Court for the Central District of California, and the California and National Associations of Realtors.

I would be happy to assist you with this matter. I will send you a premium services offer, so that I can send you my contact information in accordance with the Justanswer terms of service.

I look forward to providing further assistance. Thanks for using Justanswer!

socrateaser, Lawyer
socrateaser, Lawyer