How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask socrateaser Your Own Question
socrateaser, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 38878
Experience:  Retired (mostly)
Type Your Legal Question Here...
socrateaser is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Can I find a legal assistant or an attorney to file a

This answer was rated:

Can I find a legal assistant or an attorney to file a request for order to dismiss a restraining order in the Sacramento area?


I am a member of the State Bar of California, the Bar of the U.S. District Court for the Central District of California, and the California and National Associations of Realtors.

I would be happy to assist you with this matter. I will send you a premium services offer, so that I can send you my contact information in accordance with the Justanswer terms of service.

I look forward to providing further assistance. Thanks for using Justanswer!

socrateaser and other Legal Specialists are ready to help you