How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask CalAttorney2 Your Own Question
CalAttorney2, Attorney
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 10244
Experience:  Civil litigation attorney for individuals and businesses.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
CalAttorney2 is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

How can I get my rights restored in Oklahoma it has been 34

Customer Question

how can I get my rights restored in Oklahoma it has been 34 years I live in Arizona for the past32 years
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: no I don't know how to go about it
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: not that I can think of
Submitted: 11 months ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  CalAttorney2 replied 11 months ago.
Dear customer,
Regaining rights filtering a felony conviction is very difficult (for example in Oklahoma to restore the right to own a firearm an expungment is not sufficient you must get a governors pardon).
To fibs more information and assistance in restoring your rights see the following link
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Do I have to get them restored in Oklahoma even though I live on Arizona?
Expert:  CalAttorney2 replied 11 months ago.
the rights need to be dealt with in OK
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I have been cleared by ATF to handle explosives I worked for a blasting company for 10 years would that help?
Expert:  CalAttorney2 replied 11 months ago.
No, unfortunately the two are different issues.