How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 8775
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I want to file a motion to dismiss a civil case filed by my

Customer Question

i want to file a motion to dismiss a civil case filed by my wife (we are currently having a divorce). The civil case she opened in Washington DC where I live. i've drafted the motion but need an attorney to enter in contact with her to show good faith seeking relief. is this possible?
Submitted: 9 months ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 9 months ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

We cannot represent you in any legal matter I am afraid, which means we cannot contact anyone on your behalf. If you need a local attorney for representation in that matter, please use the same site used by other attorneys,