How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 8775
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Well I just lost my federal civil case against the county of

Customer Question

Well I just lost my federal civil case against the county of contra costa for substantive due process and equal protection. I am looking for a appellant attorney for the Ninth Circuit who is strong in land use and con law.
JA: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: ca
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: this case has been filed 3 times
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: administrative writ was granted in 2011 then the civil rights went to federal court but the county used fraud and deceit to win. I went back for the inverse condemnation cause and it was removed back to federal for constitution violations. The judge made clear errors of law.
Submitted: 11 months ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 11 months ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
Legally, we are forbidden from representing you or any other customer of this site by state laws. If you need local counsel, please use the same sites used by other attorneys, or