Ask a Lawyer and Get Answers to Your Legal Questions

How does it take for them to come?

Customer Question
how long does it take...
how long does it take for them to come ?
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 minute by:
10/11/2016
Lawyer: Olivia Kent, Attorney replied 1 year ago
Olivia Kent
Olivia Kent, Attorney

Hello again :) I'll be happy to continue working with you but could you please take a moment first to positively rate the other questions so that I receive credit for working with you.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I just rated it
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
WHAT ABOUT THE QUESTION ?

Thank you :) It could take any amount of time because these things are NOT handled quickly in most cases.

​Particularly because the amount of money is so small.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
HOW LONG DOES IT USULLAY TAKE ?

there's really no "usual" period of time... anywhere from weeks to months to never.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
BUT HE PRESSED CHARGES

It depends upon how busy the police department is AND whether the employer even bothers to file a claim.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
HOW WOULD IT GO TO NEVER ?

That's what I mean...there's really no "usual" period of time... anywhere from weeks to months to never.​ You could never be arrested if they didn't press charges.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
IF THEY DO PRESS CHARGES HOW LONG CAN THAT TAKE ?

It could take about a month.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
What happens when I get arrested ?
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Will they release me ?
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Same day ?

If they arrest you, you'll generally be released the same day.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
How will I know if I'm getting released . This is the state of Florida. ?

The police officer will immediately tell you.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
How sure am I that I will be released the same day ?
Olivia Kent
Olivia Kent
Olivia Kent, Attorney