Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

What does it mean to/for me when I receive an arbitration

Customer Question

What does it mean to/for me when I receive an arbitration from AT&T's Arbitrator & , of all things, a check for 25 cents .Attach a photo or file. sent your fax #\
Expert:  Ely replied 10 months ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

Can you attach the letter to your response, by any chance?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I refused to pay on an account I had closed.? I was sent to several collection agency's & said no & hung up. Finally when I was explained to what the charges were for, I did pay the $90.00 I was told that's what I had remaining & that was for equipment .
Expert:  Ely replied 10 months ago.