How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 8775
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a question. Our home, cars and outbuildings are being

Customer Question

I have a question. Our home, cars and outbuildings are being bugged with audio and video. My husband has been injected with something that causes him physical pain.. Something has been injected into his skull, so his thought can be read. He knows who is doing this. What can we do to bring a lawsuit? Thank you
Submitted: 9 months ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 9 months ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
Who injected him? What did they inject him with? Has he obtained medical proof of this yet from his doctor?