How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 8775
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I was seeing a chiropractor for several years in fall of

Customer Question

i was seeing a chiropractor for several years in fall of 2013 they told me they missed xtra treatments i had in 2010 and 2011 i ask how i pay cash no answer just to continue treatments i had to pay in november 3013 wife walked out i stopped going sent them letter in febuary stating i feel its unfair to charge me 2 years after the fact and heard nothing back from them til last month they said theyre sending it to collections what are my options
JA: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: new york
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: not yet but my current financial cituation due to separation collections will be a burden
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 9 months ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 9 months ago.

Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today.

Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 9 months ago.

Is there a specific question with which I could assist?