How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask DrakeLAW Your Own Question
DrakeLAW, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 790
Experience:  Attorney at Drake Law Firm PLC
Type Your Legal Question Here...
DrakeLAW is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I consulted a company (Strategic Debt Solutions llc) for

Customer Question

I consulted a company (Strategic Debt Solutions llc) for credit repair they took payments for full term of agreement with no results. After numerous attempts of getting the runaround I cancelled autopay to get a response, no one has attempted to contact me yet, it's been several months. I want to take legal action. Please help.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  DrakeLAW replied 1 year ago.

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you, please give me a moment to review and possibly research answers to your question.

Expert:  DrakeLAW replied 1 year ago.

I am sorry to hear about your awful experience. There are lots of problems with those debt management companies. You might want to contact your local attorney general's office and report them.

You can also sue them, how much did you pay them?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
$245.00 per month for about 2 yrs.
Expert:  DrakeLAW replied 1 year ago.

I googled that company and there are lots of complaints online about them. You could probably sue the owners for fraud too in addition to the company. The limit for small claims in Florida is $5,000. You might be better off just suing for $5k and doing it in small claims court.

But sometimes the County Prosecutor or Attorney General will get involved in those cases or are already involved in those cases so could be worth checking also.

Does that answer your question?