Ask a Lawyer and Get Answers to Your Legal Questions

I was cut off in an auto accident, my car severely damaged.

Customer Question
The police as well as...
I was cut off in an auto accident, my car severely damaged. The police as well as a witness state the other party was at fault yet his insurance company refuses to take responsibility for it. Storage fees have accrued and i received a notice that my car will be auctioned in 1 week. Is there anything I can do other than paying the nearly 1000.00 the salvage yard claims I owe. This was in Florida. Thank you
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 minute by:
10/10/2016
Lawyer: Irwin Law, Attorney replied 1 year ago
Irwin Law
Irwin Law, Attorney

You made reference to "both insurance companies". Is one of those companies your insurance company? Did you not have collision coverage on your car?

Tina, Lawyer