How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 8775
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

What i need to help me to conect to high courd to release a

Customer Question

what i need to help me to conect to high courd to release a legal document and protect me from transfare money to my bank
JA: You just pay a $5 deposit now and the rest only when you get a reply from the Lawyer. All of this is 100% satisfaction guaranteed, so you can get a refund if you're not happy for any reason.
Customer: yes how?
JA: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: califonia
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: yes
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: i already tell u on top
JA: Sorry about that. I must have missed it. Could you tell me again?
Customer: to protect me from transfare money to my bank acc
Submitted: 10 months ago.
Category: Legal
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Irwin Law replied 10 months ago.

I can offer you a live phone call, if that is what you wish to do. At this point, I do not have enough facts about your situation to try to give you any information.