Ask a Lawyer and Get Answers to Your Legal Questions

Thank you. In 2003 in Albuquerque, New Mexico, I was charged

Customer Question
thank you. In 2003...
thank you. In 2003 in Albuquerque, New Mexico, I was charged with "criminal sexual contact" of a minor. The mother, son (looked 13 to me, and he was five-foot-six, to boot, were already there in the University of New Mexico energency waiting room. I was sitting across the room from him, and the mother kept encouring me to go over to him. She kept motioning with he head, when she was on her cell phone. This little "b" was rubbing himself off through his pants and absolutely KNEW what he was donig, for sure. I did NOT bring him there, and was only there because I needed a place to rest for the night. The age of consent in New Mexico was 13 at the time in 2003, This situation ANGERED me and I left the waiting room for about a half an hour screaming and cursing at the sky, exclaiming "What kind of person do they think I am??? One of the reasons I moved to New Mexico was BECAUSE of the incrased lofr freedom, but this situation, MIss Wilson, was an absolute SET-UP, for sure. I wonder how much they were paid to screw up my life??? He repeatedly came over to the center of the aislle between the chaits while the mother said nothing at all. Why didn't she stop his errant behavior, I ask? Anyhow, he came up to me FIRST (on video, they say... I WANT TO SEE THIS TAPE, it is EVIDENCE) I went over to him, finally, confused as to what was going on here, placed my left hand on his rights houlder (very muscular "7-'year-old who was 5'6", I said... 7-year-olds are about a foot shorter...) I 2imply placed my left hand on on his right shoulder, said sweetly, "Sweetie, do you mind?". I lifted his red flannel shirt with my right hand WITHOUT touching him on his groin, and placed my right middle finger on the fingernail ONLY squarely on his sternum. NO sexual "jollies' for me, and NOT against any statute. NO nipple touching, either, which is NOT even MENTIONED in the law. I guess ir was allowed then. I was chaged with CSC of a minor (there was no sexual contact), and I did two years in the Metropolitan Detention Center in
JA: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: New Mexico
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: This was in 2003, Pearl. Did you read my correspondence? I just lost my screen, unfortunately. two years and 3 months in jail, and two years and nine months probation for NOTHING. I want this EXPUNGED. They said he was under 7 when he was five foor six, Pearl. Dropped to child abuse (no great bodily harm, child under 7. What a laugh!!!. Please help me, MIss Wilson.
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Yes, I believe they were illegal aliens and got lots of money for this. Ready. BTW, I remember all their names, including my judge and lawyer's. Thank you.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Legal
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
My phone number for Saturday, the 8th and Sunday, the 9th is(###) ###-#### My enail, again, is***@******.***. BTW, a "crime against child..." which he was NOT, technically, at least for consensual acts, as I read the law, read it for yourself, please, according to the 2003 age of consent law in New Mexico, Thanks again.
Answered in 1 hour by:
10/8/2016
Lawyer: LawyerDavid, Attorney replied 1 year ago
LawyerDavid
LawyerDavid, Attorney

Hello: that is a long story that sounds like you were treated unfairly. From your statement it is clear you were convicted, very likely wrongfully, but notheless convicted of the crime being disucssed. In New Mexico you cannot get your record expunged. The time and place to address the issue was when you were being tried before a jury. Here is a link to an article that describe the expungement process in New Mexico for your reference. http://www.criminaldefenselawyer.com/resources/criminal-defense/criminal-records-expungement/new-mexico.htm.

I am also happy to have a call to discuss the situation in more detail and help any way I can. I will set up the call here and all you will need to do is accept the premium service. I look forward to speaking to you!

LawyerDavid
LawyerDavid
LawyerDavid, Attorney