How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 8775
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

The department of consumur affairs wants some records of

Customer Question

The department of consumur affairs wants some records of 9-10 pts
JA: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Calfornia
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: Yes, my license was suspended for (not clear reasons)
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: now they want records of lawyer didnt feel it was HIPPA ....he felt permission was necessary.The dept has send some Hippa policy where
Submitted: 9 months ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Maverick replied 9 months ago.

Welcome to Just Answer! My name is***** give me a few minutes to review, analyze and/or research your inquiry and I will be back.

Expert:  Maverick replied 9 months ago.

We need more background info to help you.

What does your DL have to do with Hipaa?

What outcome did you want to see happen here?

Can you please state your specific legal question so we know what type of answer you are looking for?