Ask a Lawyer and Get Answers to Your Legal Questions

I have a customer who will not pay for add ons, reframed

Customer Question
i have a customer who...
i have a customer who will not pay for add ons
JA: When we are ready I'll take you to the appropriate web page.
Customer: reframed kitche wall 2x jack hammered up bathroom floor to replace plumbing kept taking sheet rock off walls
JA: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: bucks county pennsylvania
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: no he said he kicked me off job but i left because the guy is crazy and will not pay for extras
JA: When we are ready I'll take you to the appropriate web page.
Customer: he did not want permitts pulled now hes saying i did stuff illeagly after in my contract says customer did not want permitts pulled
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: nothing i can think off rite now
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Legal
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
10/6/2016
Lawyer: Alex J. Esq., Attorney at Law replied 1 year ago
Alex J. Esq.
Alex J. Esq., Attorney at Law

Hello. My name is Alex.
Thank you for your question.
I will be happy to provide you with information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

Do you have a legal question that I can answer for you about the situation you have described in your post?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
can you call me(###) ###-####

I do not provide any phone calls, but you can request a phone call service and another legal expert will call you or you can continure here.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
never mind not for 60$ lol
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
my customer contacted to come in and complete a project that he started he had no kitchen that was fully gutted that he had done himself

That is fine.

We can continue working on your question here, if you would like.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
he wanted 2nd bathroom demoed and rooms. we demoed bathroom to find out that he was leaking underground jackhammered up concrete floor and replaced drain lines and moved drain lines over for new shower and touilet. told him an extra 2800$ he agreed and never paid me so i packed up tools and left
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
i will stick with you no phone call is required

Thank you for your follow up.

Are you a licensed contractor?

Does any work that you have performed require permits?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
inside house not really but for the outside work i wanted to pull permitts but did not do anything to outside
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
he bought new electrical pannel and installed himself and is now trying to put the blame on me
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
i am a licensed contractor
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
are you getting anything i've sent?

Thank you for your follow up.

Unfortunately, I cannot review or view any documents or images for JustAnswer.com customers, so I will opt-out of your question at no charge to you and will open your question up to other JustAnswer.com legal professionals.

Good Luck!

Tina, Lawyer