How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 8775
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I've had a dispute with my neighbor and am worried about his

Customer Question

I've had a dispute with my neighbor and am worried about his possible retaliation. Should I contact an attorney regarding this?
JA: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: I am in California
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: No. I live in a mobile home community and so far the community manager has stepped in. However, since I am a 71 yr old retire, I am afraid that may not be enough.
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Not sure....
Submitted: 11 months ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Loren replied 11 months ago.

Good afternoon. I am Loren, a licensed attorney, and I look forward to assisting you.

Have you been threatened with physical violence?