How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ray Your Own Question
Ray, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 42871
Experience:  30 years in civil, probate, real estate, elder law
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Ray is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I got a Dui and have to have a interlock put in my car,

Customer Question

I got a Dui and have to have a interlock put in my car, which im fine with. However, I and getting sent to Korea for my job. Will I be allowed to take the interlock off to sell my car since I will not be taking it? I live in Oklahoma
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Ray replied 1 year ago.

Hi and welcome to JA. Ray here to help you today.Please bear with me a few moments while I review your question and respond.

Expert:  Ray replied 1 year ago.

Yes you just cannot drive without it here in Oklahoma.You take it off, sell the car, no driving here without it.Others can test drive just not you.As long as you do not drive without it then you are not in violation here of the terms of your conviction.You aren't driving without it.You would be fine to sell it here and move.It makes sense to do so.

I appreciate the chance to help you today.Thanks again.