Ask a Lawyer and Get Answers to Your Legal Questions

Pls how can a customer lied on a lift driver that, the

Customer Question
driver drove on her leg...
Pls how can a customer lied on a lift driver that, the driver drove on her leg in the Airport where we have the Police and other people standing, and she did not even call the attention of the Police no screaming.then she just text a message to the left company and they just cut the driver of the road. Without hearing from the driver.Pls I want justice to prevail. That's
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 minute by:
10/4/2016
Lawyer: Maverick, Attorney replied 1 year ago
Maverick
Maverick, Attorney

Welcome to Just Answer! My name is***** give me a few minutes to review, analyze and/or research your inquiry and I will be back.

Here are the Lyft terms and conditions. Please read sections 16-17 as well as 9 & 10. Notice that they may have grounds to terminate you without notice if you violate this clause:

"You will not engage in reckless behavior while driving, drive unsafely, operate a vehicle that is unsafe to drive, be involved in a motor vehicle accident or collision of any kind, permit an unauthorized third party to accompany you in the vehicle while providing Services, provide Services as a Driver while under the influence of alcohol or drugs, or take action that harms or threatens to harm the safety of the Lyft community or third parties."

You rights against Lyft may be limited; but you may be able to get justice against the customer by suing her for tortiously interfering with you contract that you have with Lyft.

Please Note: (1) Just Answer’s site disclaimers apply to all levels of service; (2) Most follow-up questions are answered with in the hour; however, if I am not signed on, please allow up to 24 hours; and (3) If we are done, please assign a feedback rating so Just Answer will compensate me for your question. Thank you for using Just Answer.

Maverick
Maverick
Maverick, Attorney