How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dwayne B. Your Own Question
Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Attorney
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 33774
Experience:  Began practicing law in 1992
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Dwayne B. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have an attorney working on a fraud case for me but it is

Customer Question

I have an attorney working on a fraud case for me but it is taking forever. What is the best way to end extortion, fiduciary fraud and extended identity theft? I have had this crap most of my adult life. The police and sheriff never do repay stolen money and I think they put a car in my name in June or July of 2016 for $17900. I drive a 1995 Dodge Spirit and will never ride in that vehicle. I also believe they are stealing by diverting funds and business and got over $22000 in September.
Submitted: 11 months ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 11 months ago.

Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today.

Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 11 months ago.

Do you know who is doing this?