How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 8775
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My boyfriend was shot on my property by a jealous man. This

Customer Question

My boyfriend was shot on my property by a jealous man.
JA: Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: This happened on Nov. 17 of last year. He has had more than `10 surgeries. I live in Ohio.
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: Of course it has. The detectives were bugging him all the time at the hospital.
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: No.
Submitted: 9 months ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Lucy, Esq. replied 9 months ago.


I'm Lucy, and I'd be happy to answer your questions today. I'm sorry to hear that this happened.

What else can you tell me about your situation? What are your questions for a lawyer?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
His wounds are so extreme that he could become paralyzed from the waist down. He already has no feeling from the waist down. This jealous man told my boyfriend 3 times that he had 5 minutes to leave my property. Instead he just shot him and never gave him a chance to leave the first time. I was standing a foot and one-half diagonally when this man shot him. He has had more than 10 surgeries so far and is at the hospital now to schedule another one.
Expert:  Lucy, Esq. replied 9 months ago.

That sounds horrible.

Are you wondering if you have grounds for a lawsuit? Are you looking to hire someone to help with your case? JustAnswer experts cannot represent customers, but you can find a local attorney at