How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Asad Rahman Your Own Question
Asad Rahman
Asad Rahman, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 2174
Experience:  Practicing Attorney with 10 years experience
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Asad Rahman is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I'm in a federal civil court and my case was dismissed with

Customer Question

I'm in a federal civil court and my case was dismissed with prejudice after summary judgment. I am allowed to refile, because the judge asked the defendant attorney if she fraud and concealed and gave her 21 days to respond and she did not answer. So my case dismissed was against a hospital only, I'm wondering if I refile if I can add parties that did declaration, and a doctor and physician assistant who didn't do declaration, and the attorney too? My complaint is other fraud and tort and property. I think I want to add fraud and conspiracy, because it involved many people. If I just file against attorney, could it reverse the summary judgment decision? Appeal is following, and I need to know if I request a interlocutory appeal now, or after trial? Thanks
Submitted: 11 months ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Asad Rahman replied 11 months ago.

Yes, you can add additional parties if they are all related to the same legal action.

Expert:  Asad Rahman replied 11 months ago.

You can appeal now if there is grounds.

Expert:  Asad Rahman replied 11 months ago.

Let me know if you have any additional questions otherwise a positive rating would be greatly appreciated.