How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 8775
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I need a lawyer to help my son get on social security due to

Customer Question

I need a lawyer to help my son get on social security due to dimished compacity. I have been trying to do it on my own and have run it into a lot of road blocks. I need to get him the help he needs before I am not here. He needs to be taken care of. Please help!
JA: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Milwaukee, Wisconsin
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: For many many years and been rejected.
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Not at this time
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  LawTalk replied 1 year ago.

Good afternoon,

I'm Doug, and I'm very sorry to hear of your son's situation. My goal is to provide you with excellent service today. In order to give you a clear and concise answer, I will need some additional information about the circumstances, please.

I'm sorry, but JustAnswer prohibits us from representing customers of JustAnswer. Additionally, you will always want a local attorney to assist you in any case you might become involved in, because a local attorney will know the other local attorneys likely to become involved as well as know the judges in your county. So for many reasons, you really want to retain a local attorney if you retain one.

1. Give this fact, is there a question that I can answer for you?

2. Is there some reason you have not simply called a local social security disability attorney to assist your son?


Expert:  LawTalk replied 1 year ago.


I won't be able to assist you if you are not able to provide the minimal information I sought clarification on. Please get back to me with this information at your earliest convenience.


Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I changed my mind. Please cancel my request. I'm not interested. You charge too much.
Expert:  LawTalk replied 1 year ago.

If you need assistance navigating the system or if you have billing questions, you can contact customer service at(###) ###-####