Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

Iwas reciving dis from soc. my mother told them on phone

Customer Question

iwas reciving dis from soc. my mother told them on phone shegave me 500.00 a mo so they stoped it and say i owe 7000.00 they called her to ask if i paid her rent
JA: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state the property is in?
Customer: ia.
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: yes i filed for reconsideration
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: the 500.00 was to fix up her house i live in after fire it was for mat and laybor. shes 83 and didnt want to deal with it
Expert:  Lucy, Esq. replied 1 year ago.

I'm Lucy, and I'd be happy to answer your questions today. I'm sorry to hear about your situation.

Are you talking about SSI payments that were cancelled? What are your specific legal questions?

Expert:  Lucy, Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Did you still need help with this?