How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 8775
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a case that my LFO has passed the 20 yr maximum

Customer Question

I have a case that my LFO has passed the 20 yr maximum jurisdiction of the court and I just received a wage withholding from the county clerk. I need help to stop this
JA: Since laws vary from place to place, what state is this in?
Customer: WA state
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: The statute is RCW 9.94A.750(4) RCW 9.94A.753(4) RCW 9.94A.760(4) Those pertain to the restitution, application of restitution, and LFO. RCW 9.94A.925 Application of laws of 2003 Chapter 379 is also applicable
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I want to stop the wage withholding since it is past the 10yr jurisdiction and the subsequent 10yr extension of the initial 10yrs
Submitted: 9 months ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 9 months ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
Did you check to make sure they did not file it as a civil action after the 10 year extension?
What have you done to this point?