Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

I know everyone who is evictedvhas a sad tale to tell. In

Customer Question

I know everyone who is evictedvhas a sad tale to tell. In this case I have no tales only facts on my eviction. To make it short, I filed several grievances with mty landlord for breach of lease specifically not taking care of life threatening maintenance issues. i lived in a usda rd sponsored rental i ewas supposed to be protected by title 7 cfr 3569 sec*****grievance procedure. when landlord refused to deall with maintenance issues or forward these grievances to hearing by USDA RD ,I began lawful rent witholding under Title 7. i was subsequently evicted based on perjured testinmony of their employee witnesses
There are manyexamples of iregularities and unlawful conduct. There are more civil and tenant rights issues safter evictio by landlord Additionally there is full complicity by USDA RD in Wisconsin. They were aprised of all misconduct but rather than do their job they enabled landlord..
Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today.

Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 1 year ago.

Is there a specific question with which I could assist?