How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Roger Your Own Question
Roger, Attorney
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 31789
Experience:  BV Rated by Martindale-Hubbell; SuperLawyer rating by Thompson-Reuters
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Roger is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

The executor of my husband will disperse money to her

Customer Question

The executor of my husband will disperse money to her brother ,sister and her self, the one she disperses to me bounced what can I do
JA: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Florida
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: just found out a week ago lawyer is to be working on getting a court date to have her removed. are their any thing else that I should have him do?
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Roger replied 1 year ago.

Hi - my name is ***** ***** I'll be glad to assist.

Expert:  Roger replied 1 year ago.

You should file to have the executor removed due to the breach of her fiduciary duty to the estate. Also, you can ask the court to require her to reimburse the estate for any money improperly taken/used.

Expert:  Roger replied 1 year ago.

You could also seek attorneys fees associated with having to file this motion.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank u I think my lawyer is are has do this and waiting for court day
Expert:  Roger replied 1 year ago.

Yes, that's the best thing you can do at this point. The judge will hear the mater and have her removed if the facts demonstrate she's done these things.