How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 8775
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My son committed suicide over a year ago and my other son

Customer Question

My son committed suicide over a year ago and my other son confiscated all his monies and belongings. I did not realize how much he got because of the duress I was under. Can I do anything about since my son died with out a will?
JA: Since estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: Arizona
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: No. I have an anxiety disorder since all that's happened and didn't realize the extent my surviving son went to obtain the property.
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Not that I can think of.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Loren replied 1 year ago.

Good morning. I am Loren, a licensed attorney, and I look forward to assisting you. My condolences for your loss.

How old was your son? Did he live in AZ? Did he leave a surviving spouse or children?

Expert:  Loren replied 1 year ago.

Also, what is the approximate value of the estate left by your late son?

Expert:  Loren replied 1 year ago.

Are you online with me?