Ask a Lawyer and Get Answers to Your Legal Questions

Had a question on how to collect a settlement agreement from

Customer Question
an llc JA: Can you tell...
had a question on how to collect a settlement agreement from an llc
JA: Can you tell me what state the LLC is registered in?
Customer: NJ
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: the owners of the llc agreed to settle with us and have since not paid anything
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: the llc doesnt have any money, they only own a piece of vacant land
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Legal
10/2/2016
Lawyer: Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law replied 1 year ago
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law

Hello: This isCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

Could you explain a little more?

What the settlement part of a Court case?

I am sorry I did not mean to check " I'm ready to be rated." I am just trying to get additional information at this time. Kindly ignore the rating prompt.

Thank you!

Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law