How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask N Cal Atty Your Own Question
N Cal Atty
N Cal Atty, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 9396
Experience:  attorney at self
Type Your Legal Question Here...
N Cal Atty is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Dear Pearl, I am 81+, SSI. disabled and I made a case of

Customer Question

Dear Pearl, Good evening! I am 81+, SSI. disabled and I made a case of 02/19/16 and hearing scheduled for 10/25/16, May I ask you a question, please? Vladimir
JA: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: I am living in San Francisco CA from April 1990.
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: No
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Unfortunately I have evidences, that small claims judge and unlawful defendant(she is an CA Bar attorney together postponed hearing for 8 months for "defendant personal reason/not medical" and violated CA Laws and judge fabricated false official information in defendant favor..... I would like to remove judge from my case and to ask for another judge. But I do no how to do it, because in SF we have no "Small Claims adviser". How to remove judge from my case, please? Thanks in advance.
Submitted: 11 months ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  CalAttorney2 replied 11 months ago.

Hello, My name is ***** ***** I will assist you today. Please give me a few minutes to write a response and identify any additional resources for you.

Expert:  CalAttorney2 replied 11 months ago.

Dear Customer,

I am very sorry to learn of this situation.

Unfortunately, the way in which our legal system is set up in CA, you cannot remove a judicial officer after they have made a ruling on your case (you can do so before they have done this in the process known as a "preemptory challenge" - but in your case, the court has already made a ruling, so this is not going to work).

Your remedy is to continue litigating your case through to a final determination or judgment, and then if dissatisfied with the result, file an appeal.

Appeals or post-judgment motions in small claims matters are discussed in detail here:

Expert:  James-cssm replied 11 months ago.
Hi Vladimir,
We received your customer service inquiry, however, we are unable to respond to you because we do not have your email address. Please contact customer support at***@******.*** and provide us with your email address and a link to this question page so that we can help you. Thank you, ***** ***** Customer Support Team.
Expert:  N Cal Atty replied 11 months ago.

New Expert here.

Please clarify, are you the plaintiff in a small claims case?

Has there been a trial yet?