Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

I need legal help

Customer Question

I need legal help
Expert:  LawTalk replied 11 months ago.

Good afternoon,

I'm Doug, and I'm very sorry to hear of your situation. My goal is to provide you with excellent service today. In order to give you a clear and concise answer, I will need some additional information about the circumstances, please.

1. What can I help you with?

Doug

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
It's regarding dui
Expert:  LawTalk replied 11 months ago.

Good afternoon,

I need more than that. I still have no idea what you are wanting. Is this something you would prefer to discuss over the phone? I can make a call offer to you.

Doug

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I caught a dui case the d.a want me to take a deal. It's a few charges but no dui. I asked my public defender about the dui charge and he looked dum founded and said they dnt have the results yet I'm wondering if I take this charge can they then charge me with the dui as well ? Wut do u suggest
Expert:  LawTalk replied 11 months ago.

Would you like to call you for just $14 more?

Doug

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I can't right now but I have two free calls
Expert:  LawTalk replied 11 months ago.

Hi Marcella,

If you have free calls then I am told that you won't be charged extra for the call offer I made. Let me know when you would be available for a call and I'll be happy to call you and answer all of your questions.

Have a great weekend,

Doug