Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

My estranged husband (separated almost 3 years, in middle of

Customer Question

my estranged husband (separated almost 3 years, in middle of a divorce) hid out & video taped me & the man I'm dating having sex. He did this without our consent, in the state of California. He set up a video camera & used his cell phone also. He is now threatening me to use it in court & to show it to people we know as a form of revenge.
Expert:  LegalKnowledge replied 1 year ago.

Hi! I will be the professional that will be helping you today. I look forward to providing you with information to help with your question and concern

I am sorry to hear about what happened. Was this recorded in your home? What is his basis for trying to use this against you, regarding the divorce?