How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 8775
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My estranged husband (separated almost 3 years, in middle of

Customer Question

my estranged husband (separated almost 3 years, in middle of a divorce) hid out & video taped me & the man I'm dating having sex. He did this without our consent, in the state of California. He set up a video camera & used his cell phone also. He is now threatening me to use it in court & to show it to people we know as a form of revenge.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  LegalKnowledge replied 1 year ago.

Hi! I will be the professional that will be helping you today. I look forward to providing you with information to help with your question and concern

Expert:  LegalKnowledge replied 1 year ago.

I am sorry to hear about what happened. Was this recorded in your home? What is his basis for trying to use this against you, regarding the divorce?