How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask CalAttorney2 Your Own Question
CalAttorney2, Attorney
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 10244
Experience:  Civil litigation attorney for individuals and businesses.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
CalAttorney2 is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Who specializes in cps cases

Customer Question

Who specializes in cps cases
Submitted: 10 months ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  CalAttorney2 replied 10 months ago.

Hello, My name is ***** ***** I will assist you today. Please give me a few minutes to write a response and identify any additional resources for you.

Expert:  CalAttorney2 replied 10 months ago.

Both family law attorneys and criminal defense attorneys handle these kinds of cases (the law on this issue is a mix of family law and criminal law.

The best way to find an attorney locally (once they are narrowed down) that is going to fit your needs is by contacting them directly and having them do a consultation with you - most will provide one free of charge.

You can find local attorneys using the State and local Bar Association directories, or private directories such as;; or (I personally find to be the most user friendly).

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
What should be my first step
Expert:  CalAttorney2 replied 10 months ago.

To contact an attorney - use those websites above.

As far as dealing with your case - you need to give me a little more information about what exactly the issue with CPS is - CPS handles several different situations, so I need a bit more information to better assist you (Although if you are able to hire your own local attorney - that is almost always the very best course of action).

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Kid was removed from home.for ten days
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Is there anyway i can get them back downers
Customer: replied 10 months ago.