Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  JA Mentor -Attorney Labor/employment, corporate, sports law, admiralty/maritime and civil rights law
10285032

THE PRESIDENT OBAMAOF THE EIGHT YEARS OF PRESIDENT 7 ARE

Customer Question

THE PRESIDENT OBAMAOF THE EIGHT YEARS OF PRESIDENT 7 ARE AGRESSION. MY CHILD & BOYFRIEND WERE VIOLATED FOR ANTI PEOPLE WHO I FIND & THE SUPERIOR VICTORVILLE COURT. HOW TO DEFEND THEM & PROTECTED. aLSO, FROM MY BROTHER IN LAW. Four people are stealing ovums of my self from the radio station KOST 103.5 & kLOVE SILVIA BOTELLO & iSAAC ALVAREZ. in addition they put me some ray laser in my genitales without any reason. KINDLY & RESPECTFUL COULD YOU HELP ME AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 10 months ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
I am afraid you cannot sue the President, it is prohibited by law, no matter what he does. If there is a particular government agency that is violating you and you have medical evidence of the lasers and evidence of the other conduct towards you, then you could file a civil suit against that agency if they have violated your civil rights. But before you can file suit, you need to gather your evidence from your doctors and get a written report from them and then you can get a local civil rights attorney near you at the same sites used by other attorneys, http://www.hg.org