How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask CalAttorney2 Your Own Question
CalAttorney2, Attorney
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 10244
Experience:  Civil litigation attorney for individuals and businesses.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
CalAttorney2 is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have two feloines, legal aid can't help me, can a paid

Customer Question

I have two feloines, legal aid can't help me, can a paid attorney help. 1 is hot checks, the other is picking up a persciption unauthorized. I went Surgical Technology school and I need those charges off my record.
JA: Because education law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: Arkansas, thank you
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: I went to prision for these two separete charges 6 months , these charges are over 10yrs
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I presently live in tx, just need help.
Submitted: 10 months ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  CalAttorney2 replied 10 months ago.

Hello, My name is ***** ***** I will assist you today. Please give me a few minutes to write a response and identify any additional resources for you.

Expert:  CalAttorney2 replied 10 months ago.

Dear Customer,

I am sorry to learn about this situation.

The legal process that you are looking for is called "expungement".

Unfortunately, based on what you have posted here, I am concerned that you may not qualify - having more than one felony conviction will almost certainly stop you from being able to qualify for an expungement (from either conviction).

However, you can review this publication and resource form to attempt the process here: