How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 8775
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Living in South Carolina. I sing in the choir at Lake,

Customer Question

Hi, I'm Jimmie ****** living in South Carolina. I sing in the choir at Lake
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: Murray Pres Church 10 years. I have been scammed by an investment co. called ******** Capital. The amount of the investmrnt is $30,000 US I would like my money back. Can u help?
JA: Because consumer protection law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: This is Binary option trading. I am dealing wit Mark ****** @************
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: They have a compliance dept @ <***************************** that is it for now.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
I am sorry, it appears the name of the company was cut out, could you type it again in the reply? Also, binary options are the largest scams in the country and hopefully your company you are dealing with is inside of the United States in order for you to have any chance of possible recovery.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer&#39;s request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Can you please provide us the information we requested?