Ask a Lawyer and Get Answers to Your Legal Questions

This is an EEO matter, District of Columbia n- U.S. District

Customer Question
This is an EEO matter JA...
This is an EEO matter
JA: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: District of Columbia n- U.S. District Court for District of Columbia...question re response process
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: Yes - I filed 6/2/16 against the President of ***** ***** & Associates, an legal employment agency in DC. My question is:(1)Defendant (D) filed an Motion to Dismiss, based on fileing against the individual in lieu of the company entity. (2) I got their permission to Amend my Complaint to clarify the suit was against that entity as well as a brief opposing their opposition; (3) they filed an Opposition to the Amended Brief and another Opposition for Dismissal; (4) I believe by tomorrow is my deadline to file response. Need to know which local rule to cite, and which form my responses should take.
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Legal
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
9/26/2016
Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 1 year ago
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
Are they still moving to dismiss just the individual, not the corporate entity? Since your case is against the company, members of the LLC is not personally liable so the personally named defendant should be dismissed from the suit, so that is why I ask.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I am thoroughly disgusted with your response. I already explained the situation and you ask me what I already explained. I am filing a complaint about you people with the FTC.
All I did was ask a question for more information from you as I do jot know enough about your case to properly answer you with the information you were seeking. However since you chose to respond in the manner you did and did not provide any additional details as asked, I do not believe we can work together. I wish you the best and I will opt out and leave this question for other experts who may wish to respond. Please do not respond to me as it will delay other experts from being able to assist if they choose. I wish you the best
Lawyer: Maverick, Attorney replied 1 year ago
Maverick
Maverick, Attorney

Welcome to Just Answer! My name is Maverick. Please give me a few minutes to review, analyze and/or research your inquiry and I will be back. Thank you for your patience.

Vicki:

I would like to assist you further with this in two ways:

1. I want you to upload the documents that you have mentioned above.

2. After I have a chance to review them, I will want to speak with you by phone.

My fee for this service will be $ 99.00 and I will spend at least 30 minutes with you on the phone. Please look for my offer on your end of the screen.

Please Note: (1) Just Answer’s site disclaimers apply to all levels of service.

Tina, Lawyer