How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Law Educator, Esq. Your Own Question
Law Educator, Esq.
Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 116746
Experience:  JA Mentor -Attorney Labor/employment, corporate, sports law, admiralty/maritime and civil rights law
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Law Educator, Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Texas STATE law under Art. 62.052() Registration

Customer Question

Texas STATE law under Art. 62.052(b) Registration requirements of extrajuridictional Registrants, says that once the requirements for registration of the controlling State have expired, the Registrant is no longer subject to registration in Texas. DOES that mean that if the controlling STATE never required registration (California Wobbled Law) that moving to Texas should not pose a legal issue?
Submitted: 10 months ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 10 months ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
If a person who is not required to register in CA moves to another state, they do not have to register in the new state they move to. So, if you are not required to register in CA, you are legally not subject to registration in Texas.

Related Legal Questions